Monday, December 31, 2007

Top of 2007

It may be wrong to call it "Top". "In heavy rotation" would be more apt. And by "2007", I mean to say these songs were on my playlist for 2007. Not that they were released this year.

Anyhow, following 2005 and 2006, here is 2007.

The Bird And The Bee ~ Fucking Boyfriend
Sondre Lerche ~ Track You Down
Death Cab For Cutie ~ A Movie Script Ending
Death Cab For Cutie ~ What Sarah Said
Peter, Bjorn And John featuring Victoria Bergsman ~ Young Folks
Rachael Yamagata ~ Meet Me By The Water
Rufus Wainwright ~ Go Or Go Ahead
Ryan Adams ~ I Taught Myself How To Grow Old
José Gonzalez ~ Save Your Day
Cocteau Twins ~ Half-Gifts
Lori Carson ~ Waking To The Dream Of You
Feist ~ Intuition
Radiohead ~ All I Need
Evermore ~ It's Too Late
Ben Folds Five ~ Brick
Lifehouse ~ Blind
Joy Division / New Order ~ Ceremony
Feist & Eirik Glamboek Boe ~ How My Heart Behaves
Depeche Mode ~ Precious
Beatles ~ Eleanor Rigby
Aimee Mann ~ That's How I Knew This Story Would Break My Heart


It's just a confused list. Which pretty much sums up the year.

Cheers and jeers, another beer to shunt the tears.



No comments: