Monday, December 17, 2007

I vote for Bloc Party

What are you holding out for?
What's always in the way?
Why so damn absent-minded?
Why so scared of romance?

This modern love breaks me
This modern love wastes me

Poofie told me about this last Saturday.

I was quite hammered by the weirdest combination of red wine, sparkling rose wine, kaoliang (fermented sorghum liquor >40% - "finest paint thinner, worst wine ever invented"), random lager from Brewerkz, lychee martini, Guinness (is Greatness) and what else was there?

Anyway, what Poofie told me was that Bloc Party was coming for ReadySetGlo! Kele is playing a DJ set. A wee bit sad that there is no live set. But still ....


I still feel you and the taste of cigarettes
What could I ever run to
Just tell me it's tearing you apart
Just tell me you cannot sleep

No comments: