Wednesday, December 26, 2007

If you don't know this by now.....

Next year's Mosaic Music Festival is absolutely flip-fantastic!

Broken Social Scene! Omigawd! Is Feist here as well? What will happen if they sing their firsttimeiamgivingablowjob hit Lover's Spit from Wicker Park / Half Nelson soundtrack? Which version will it be? - 7:30pm 9 Mar 07 Sunday

Sondre Lerche and The Faces Down! - 11pm 14 Mar 07 Friday

And according to kittystar, Múm from Iceland is a must-see as well... Another Wicker Park soundtrack alumni, like BSS. - 7:30pm 13 Mar 07 Thursday

I feel like checking out The Bird And The Bee from LA too. With song titles like "Fucking Boyfriend", surely it's worth a listen? - 7:30pm / 10pm 11/12 Mar 07 Tuesday / Wednesday youtube sample - The Bird And The Bee ~ Again And Again. "Are you working up to something? But you give me almost nothing. Keep me helpless. Up to something on my knees
Would you ever be my, would you be my fucking boyfriend?" I think it's no longer a feeling. I will check them out.

Was Caroline part of Mosaic last year or was she just here as part of her tour? I think this is by far one of the bestest music festival locally. Can't wait for the lineup for local bands.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh heh
See at Mosaic? ;)

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

got my friend of mosaic card....yay-ness...like totally...like...

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!! Priority booking!!!!