Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sex Marriage System

Yesterday afternoon, just was yewfei and I were at the resort reception, I got an sms from mum asking if I wanted dinner. She asked me on Friday when ZoukOut was and I told her it was Saturday. So it was another case of short-term selective memory. I gave a short reply: Not going home.

Stay where pls? - her reply.

Sentosa. Making underaged girls pregnant. - my reply.

She went on to sms about how her right brain is telling her I'm joking. Left brain worried. And that it wasn't so bad if I were to give her grandchildren right now.

I thought for while. Showed it to my yewfei. Had a laugh...

"Let you know in 9 mths."

Wicked!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are wicked but your mum is always so funny!

more lulu orh updates pls! when i go back to sg, can i pls go to ur place to visit her??

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

To bastardise a quote from Julius Ceasar, "Et tu, Jados?

ok, maybe I should do a blog for lulu but so busy lah.

sure you can visit!