Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I Have Never Owned A Motorola

See above. Motorola is nuffnang's featured advertiser for Dec.

I added this Tuzki icon to my blog. See the white-trying-to-be-so-cute thing with teats on the head? Slits for eyes.

That's the one.

It's being used for the Moto Q9 promo.

I am already using my Nokia E61 to tap the Wireless@SG network. But I am having great headache trying to IM. I don't like to send and receive email on my phone. Nor do I like to edit documents and update my blog using a handphone. Not yet. And in any case, this phone no have WIFI. So weird....

The Motorola Q9 PDA Smart phone supposedly far exceeds a typical PDA phone’s internet experience. How so? Chat easily anywhere using the full QWERTY keypad and all your MSN emoticons. By "chat" I mean to send instant messages of course. Not the awkward face to face conversation. I do miss those actually. Surf the web at high speeds on with a full-screen horizontal HTML browser that makes you feel like you are using your PC. Key phrase here is "feel like".

It's got Windows Media Player pre-installed, a 2.4 inch-wide screen (hahaha! W I D E) and dual stereo speakers. So that means if you watch those amateur .3gp prono, you get the 16:9 treatment with "almost" THX sound. You can also watch your .wmv prono! Yay! No more boring queues or lonesome waiting for your date to turn up. This is the star feature.

Some more it's stereo leh. Mai siao siao. So if it's a threesome, you can tell who is screaming "don't stop!", the blondie on the left or the brunette on the right. Prepare your eyes and ears for unbelievable sound quality and picture-perfect displays. You can hear not just the orgasm but the panting as well. You can see the beads of perspiration and all the gross bits. Ewww.... But I dunno how to maximise the 16:9 widescreen. Prono usually 4:3.

Playlists can be dragged, dropped, and automatically synchronized at USB 2.0 enhanced speeds. I use iTunes....so..... But thing is, I am wondering if I can use my Etymotic Research In-Ear Monitors with it. I checked. I can't.

Unfortunately, by dissing this product, I can never get it free from Motorola. But it's ok. They've got a lousy product anyway. And they don't need me as their customer. There are other suckers around.

I shall end with a sour-grapes sorta sentence. It's got camera so I cannot bring to work.

No comments: