Sunday, December 09, 2007

ZO07 - a weekend of misdemeanors

It started with the Pre-Party the night before. Meeting or bumping into group after group of friends. Poof and frens, Poof's cousins, sean + friends, botak gary + wife stella and friends, pohhuat + dave and navy guys, kittystar + friends (coolness - Adrian and Han - great T-shirt from Noto-Fusai that I spotted months back), mykel (another sweater/cardi).

Thanks to botak, finally(!) got to know Pauline (or Paulynn or ??). The Shu-qi lookalikey.

Everywhere, greetings were mixed with questions that went along the lines of "so....tomorrow going or not?"

Thanks to Poof's cousin, tickets were free. British American Tobacco was masquerading under the "Edge of Lush" event and offered. Coolness. Yewfei had an extra room last minute - Siloso Beach Resort. Command HQ sjorted!

SaturDay started fairly easy. Met yewfei+wife to check in. Fell asleep soon after.

Dinner with yewfei + friends - similar group to his wedding dinner hahahaha. Saw andre and gf too. Met Poh Huat and Eugene - most ah pek person I've worked with onboard.

Drinking sesh with usual peeps. I should mention that Poof spilled *censored*.

Anyway, suitably inebriated by 11pm...staggered to the grounds....naughtiness ensued with the ladies in the edge of lush area. Had fun flirting with this girl called Shyna (sizzle) and later we *censored*. (I should/must qualify that it was one way hahaha!)

I cannot remember much dancing actually. Spent time catching up with friends here and there, and the edge of lush area was just offering us so much alcohol and *censored*. Didn't have to spend much. Actually for the entire time I was in ZoukOut, I spent a grand total of $9 on food. Zero on admission. Because we had Heineken Green Room passes, there was no need to queue. Zero on drinks. People were more than willing to give us drinks. Madness! But we already had our share of pre-party drinks in the hotel room and polished off half a bottle of and a bottle of *censored*.

I thought Coxy was poxy (personal humble opinion). How's Armin? I dunno. I was back in the hotel asleep on the floor, my t-shirt soaking up Poofie's *censored*. I hope it washes off....



*censored* - wish you were there. no really. too bad! hiaks hiaks!

No comments: