Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Singapore Biathlon 2008

No, it's not addictive. Running marathon is not an extreme sport.

I am not an adrenaline junkie.

But am thinking of joining the Singapore Biathlon 2008 next March. Closing date is 27 Dec 07 for the "early bird" registration and closes on 27 Jan 08.

There are swim trials; 30 laps within 40 minutes in swimming pool. I do know for a fact it is much tougher in the open sea with tidal stream, current and other swimmers putting their feet in your face, their toes in your nostrils.



10 km run after a 1.5 km swim. Wow.... looks nightmarish now cause I hate swimming. The race route is a continuation of where the marathon route did not cover this year. The biathlon route goes all the way to NSRCC. Less beach goers and in my opinion, more scenic....

I just have to find my trunks and goggles.....

No comments: