Saturday, September 22, 2007

A song a day 4

And you choose, you chose
Poetry over prose

A map is more unreal
Than where you've been
Or how you feel

And it's impossible to tell
How important someone was
And what he might have missed out on
And how he might have changed it all
And how you might have changed it all for him
And how he might have changed it all
And how he might have changed it all for you


Did I, did I?
Did I, did I?
Did I, did I ?

And did I miss out on you?




I've started on another "label" which is called "A song a day" and this is the fourth in the series. Knowing me, and looking at the name of the label itself, it will reach double, triple digits pretty soon.

Simply, it features a snippet of a song I heard today. I wonder if this is common but sometimes when you are listening to a song, for the 1st or xth time, some parts of the song just reach out and touch you.

And in that moment, that particular line you just have to hang on to. Like a lifebuoy that is thrown out to you.

What made this particular part of the song so special is because although I often hear about "women's intuition" but here the song is about how a girl listened to her intuition and lost out.

This is my collection of such moments.

The song title and album artist is not made known. So it's illegal cause I didn't respect intellectual property.

No comments: