Saturday, September 01, 2007

Schnauzer x Jack Russell

Mum told me that dad bought a Schnauzer/Jack Russell cross-breed from a friend. It should be joining our family in about a month's time. Female. Probably to keep my mum company since she is already in her semi-retirement mode right now.

I am excited but apprehensive at the same time. I mean, considering how my parents' children turn out.....what are we doing to the poor dog???

If this comes to fruition, I will post some pics. If nothing is heard, then the world would have another happier Schnauzer/Jack Russell crossbred bitch female dog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have never seen a cross bread Jack Russell & Schnauzer so pls post pics!

i always wanted n i think i still want to have (one day) a Jack Russell.

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

neither have i. i can't imagine living with a puppy at home and watching it grow. what happens when it dies? oh my god, i'm so morbid. i already think i will be so sad in another 10-20 years time...

vulnerable toes said...

maybe i shd get a puppy for my folks too?nw that my dad is retiring at the end of this month! i like jack russel too jados!get one!maybe i can get one for u from here.much cheaper! ;p
ys

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

yeah, then we can all join some dog school shit or some dog owners' club. take walks in parks and shit. so weird. i'd stick to clubbing and drinking at breko's...

vulnerable toes said...

a man will grow old one day... must think ahead...