Sunday, September 02, 2007

PvD

I knew trance can get really boring after an hour. Or two. So it was about an hour into PvD's set when I turned around and told pintu that it was starting to get boring. It was a great start, hitting the dancefloor at 3am after sinful amounts of alcohol. Ok, not true. It was in moderation. Very moderated. Moderate.

I got there at about midnight to find that Zouk had the FULL HOUSE sign out. It was poofie to the rescue as she whizzed me to the top of the queue over at Phuture.

Spent almost an hour waiting with poofie for pintu at Members, doubling the amount of vodka redbull because the ice had melted. poofie and I checking people out. Us talking too loudly about this girl who looked liked she spent a small fortune on her facial aesthetic enhancements. She was either enamoured with me or she was staring daggers. I don't know. Spent another hour at Members, the three of us. Met V's cousin who tsk-ed me for clubbing when V's not around. PvD was already spinning by then but sigh.....the punishment for having high alcohol tolerance....

Skipped over, more like squeezed, squash and slid over, to winebar where we had lychee martinis, beers and cocca martinis. And snorted a short of beer.

I must remember that I will get bored with trance so suitably filled and having a good laugh with snorting beer, we finally finally went down to the dancefloor to the lush intro of Born Slippy.....bliss.

Stayed till the end anyway. Had to wake early for driving lessons. Finally parallel parking is taught. I bet I would have failed a breathalyser test. Ok, I jest.