Monday, September 03, 2007

Don Jon - Puma!

This is getting a little embarrassing.


I bought another pair of shoes recently. That's my 6th pair this year.

Puma Don Jon:

The picture above looks like me wearing my slim jims dry black and a black t. But it really isn't a self-portrait. My colleagues were having fun guessing the price when I was not in the ship. Nobody got it right. All less one thought it was more expensive than it actually is. One of them said I had a foot fetish. I corrected him, asking if he meant shoe fetish instead. He said they are linked. Are they? Really?

I thought the perforated leather tennis shoe looks really unique and that was why I decide to get it. The colour of my socks will show through the perforations. Look at it this way, each time I change my socks, I get a new pair of shoes!

Chronologically:






No comments: