Saturday, June 23, 2007

Who?

I read from a popular blog that only sad people blog.

I think there is no point agreeing with this statement. Neither is there a point in refuting it.

It's just an opinion so I'll just leave it.

I was at a CD shop last night and found two excellent albums by two of my favourite female singer-songwriters. Actually I can't say that cause I only have one of Lori Carson's album and none of Aimee Mann's.


Aimee Mann's The Forgotten Arm is probably my forgotten album because I mentioned it in passing way back in 2005 but got it till last night. As for Lori Carson, I've been looking for her albums at "nice prices" for such a long time. Well, the two albums add up to about$25. What a steal. There's always something nice in the bargain bins.

Albums by Lori Carson and Aimee Mann are not recommended for lonely night listening.

No comments: