Saturday, June 02, 2007

Horrorscope! Trinity.

I've done the Horrorscope thing before. Horrorscope! and Horrorscope! The Sequel. As is popular this season what with Spiderman 3, Pirates 3, Shrek 3 and Ocean's 13...what other triquals are there? I have my own triqual. Horroscope! Trinity.

You may not want to openly admit something to someone today, dear Pisces, even though you may know that it is true. More than likely, you are working to hide behind a barrier that has formed between you and a close loved one or family member. If you insist on behaving this way, you may want to consider why you even bother staying in the relationship in the first place.



Actually this would have been correct if it came to me last week. But I've already remove the barrier and really there is no reason for me, or anyone to behave this way.

No comments: