Sunday, June 24, 2007

On the road!

After going round the industrial estate area, finally got to get out to the road around AMK.
Feel that I should really pick up the pace cause 2 weekend lessons a week is really quite a drag. A drag because I can't wait to get pass the practical and get my license.

And weekend lessons cost a bomb. Especially so when I am learning in a school.

It's so weird la, before I signed up for a manual course, people were saying it's better to do manual. Then after I got started, more and more eople are telling me that Ithese days more and more cars have automatic gears. Before, people were saying that learning in a school is better because of reasons A and B. Then more and more people are asking me why didn't I learn from a private instructor.

Hahaha....opinions....

3 comments:

vulnerable toes said...

sir,
learn the minimum from the school to "clock the hrs". if u need extra lessons, go to private ones-cheaper.
manual - can drive both next time. u'll never know when u'll need it.
auto - only auto.
u do the math.

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

minimum from school already about 25-28 lessons le. I will get a private instructor to "practise" before TP...

learning manual leh....maths I fail one....=)

Anonymous said...

it doesnt matter - as long as u learn how to drive!

manual more pride leh

and manual cars are cheaper to rent in some countries heheh