Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I realised something

This is through and through a very random post.....

I was listening to these songs......

For Me This Is Heaven - Jimmy Eat World (2001)

Title And Registration - Death Cab For Cutie (2003)
Passenger Seat - Death Cab For Cutie (2003)

Konstantine - Something Corporate (2003)

And I realised this: And try to tell the difference
Between shooting stars and satellites

Previously I mentioned that Konstantine by Something Corporate referenced For Me This Is Heaven which contains this line: The first star I see may not be a star.

You see, the reason why the "first star" may not be a "star" was explained later by Death Cab For Cutie in Passenger Seat, "to tell the difference between shooting stars and satellites" . So the first star could be.....a satellite! Hahahaha.......

Ok ok, and you do realise what do you have on the side of the Passenger Seat - The Glove Compartment! Which is described as inaccurately named in Title And Registration!


Hahaha.....I am reading TOO much into this...

No comments: