Sunday, June 24, 2007

I've a crush on Caroline Lufkin

The public loo, even at artsy places like the Esplanade isn't the best place to introduce yourself. Even as Littlefish.

I thought I saw Mykel two urinals away but you know, when guys are at live range, they don't monkey about.

How would you feel if I recognise you as a blogger, go up to you, while you have got the whole world in your hands, and extend my hand out, perhaps before I wash them and say, "Hi, I'm littlefish, you're theseawithin right?"

Not even on an easy Sunday.

Met him and peiling eventually while waiting to get in. I got myself a copy of Caroline's album - Murmurs, because I don't own a copy and there is a post performance autograph session.

Nice!

Mykel and peiling kindly reserved a seat for me while I settled my bills. It was right in front and I was staring right at Caroline almost all the time.

She is so sweet! And very giggly.

Reviews later.....

And Mykel took a photo of Caroline and me, up close! But darn, it's blur....oh well. When I finally get another chance, I'll take photos with her again ..... or so I dream.

Mykel, if you're reading this, yes, would really love to have the photo....I pine.

1 comment:

Mykel said...

Brudder,

Paiseh ah, hand shaky coz see yandao guy and pretty girl, buay tahan.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mykel-ism/614255097/

The rest of the pics are there. Not sure if you can download them from flickr, but if you can't drop me a mail: mykelism[at]gmail[dot]com.

I had to upload them quickly as my PC has just died.