Monday, June 18, 2007

There goes my source of THC

I read in the papers that a number of Japanese style spice/pepper were found to contain *gasps* poppy seeds and levels of THC.


My trusty S&B Nanami finished recently and I was a little too late in replenishing my supply. I was over at Carrefour just now and I think they they pulled this product off from their shelves.

My precioussssssssssssssss............

I was into my third bottle. But of course, like any good junkie person, I shared it with my fellow addicts family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u need some? i can get u a carton from here...

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

A carton might be too much. But half dozen of that spice and another few choice varieties that tokyuans swear by wld do more than chase my clouds away! I definitely pay premium but hope no trouble at customs. P.s. Choose those with high THC content, if able. Hyak hyak hyak!