Sunday, June 17, 2007

Our conclusion

While at Timbre the other evening, Poof told Serene that I maintain a blog. I said in return that Poof keeps one too. Hers is now "privatised".

Poof quickly jumped to the conclusion that people who blog are secretly exhibitionists. I qualify that statement by saying that people who put sitemeters (or any of the like) are exhibitionists. And went on to add that people who follow blogs of people they don't know are voyeurs.

I think that's not very far from the truth.

But then again, if I am an exhibitionist, why do I prefer to take the lift alone and when I get in a lift, I'll press the "DOOR CLOSE" buttonly quickly just to make sure I get the lift to myself. Does that mean I am like exhibiting privately? Is that an oxymoron?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur taking life alone is not being "non-exhibitionist". i tink it's a result of bad childhood - rem that guy who stalked u n then followed u into the lift and then.... ;p
ys

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

what happened then? sounds thrilling? the guy who wanted to be my friend? hahahahahaha....

vulnerable toes said...

wat happens then is just too graphic to describe... it's ok, ple make mistakes, so dun beat urself up too badly. share the lift!

;p

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

I was _this_ close to forgetting the whole shebang.....all those painful memories.....sob sob...