Wednesday, June 13, 2007

no, it's me.

I wish I can say something like "I've got about 20 posts that I have not gotten around to finish because I am procrastinating." but I'd be lying if I did.

I have days passing by like it has always been and I am beginning to worry myself because I am wondering why.

I didn't think that life can be so normal. This calm, I wonder if it is the type that occurs before the storm or is it one which happens after.

I just bought more than $40 worth of ZIG marker pens because I felt like drawing but I know I am not Jon Burgerman. I won't even try.

I wish I can be feeling slightly worse for the weather but instead I feel that I am at that edge, just not being able to tip over.

"A dumb mistake!", "Too much to pay!", I was told. Leaving me with "a shattered heart in love's debris" and telling myself "this can't be happening to me". Maybe I'm listening to too much of Erasure.

No comments: