Friday, June 22, 2007

How we are wired.

I can no longer remember how I stumbled on KittyStar's blog. In fact, that statement could be wrong. Maybe I can no longer remember how KittyStar stumbled upon my blog.

But that's besides the point.

Besides sharing a weird interest in cats (and most things feline), the music we listen to have overlaps and between the two of us, she is the more accomplished photographer having had her prints exhibited publicly before.

So the other day she posted this entry:


What Is So Wrong With This Picture??

And that's it. It was open for comments.

Along came some pervert who made a comment like this:

Ok, here goes.....

Mr Blue and Madam Rouge are a couple. But Madam Rouge is having an affair with Mr Green. So one day while Mr Green is humping Madam Rouge from the rear, he spots a very red Mr Blue, with arms raised and fists clenched, threatening him from a distance. As Mr Green shields his eyes from the afternoon glare so as to see Mr Blue better, Madam Rouge is enjoying her afternoon delight, wearing nothing but a wide smile on her face.

And that was the exact moment when Kitty Star, on an afternoon voyeuristic spree, too[k] aim on her viewfinder and SNAP!

KittyStar replied cryptically:

heh heh heh

(='o^=)

To which the commentator admitted:

I think I just confirmed myself to your readers that I am a geeky pervert.....

But she was kind enough to say:

Naah...u r fine.

I was thinking along the same lines too when I spotted the image.

hee hee hee

(='o^=)


Seriously, what would YOU have thought was wrong with the picture????

No comments: