Sunday, June 17, 2007

I might regret this but......

This was written way back on 29 Apr 07.

I don't get really personal in this blog. The earliest entries might have been but usually I either try to make the references to my personal life obscure or just use song lyrics.

That's probably cause I know who reads my blog and so it makes sense to have some stuff remaining private.

But in my current stupor, I suppose I should quickly make more obtuse references to my life. Before I regret later. Which I probably will.

But everything looks perfect from far away, come down now, but we'll stay.
~ Such Great Heights - The Postal Service


It's not easy to find a person that I can live with for long. That's cause I get bored easily. Even with people. Although I do have sets of friends whom I can relate to on a weekly basis, to really spend a long time with another person is not easy for me.

Is it wrong to be swallowed whole? To disappear in her? To give her the priceless peace of giving up control.
~ Annie Dog - Smashing Pumpkins


V and I have gone through more than three years together and it's not always smooth sailing. But we always try is to work things out rationally and with a level of maturity that sometimes simultaneously amazes and worries me. It's amazing because we can be so lucid in our thoughts and intentions. But at the same time it's worrying because being rational can sometimes lead to decisions that pleases our minds but nobody else.

I wish I could've given you lightness. The lightness that you deserve.
~ The Present - Bloc Party


It can be really trying when making decisions. Yet because of our similarities in things that matter, we've managed that well. But the present and past is no guarantee for the future and that's why we continue to work hard on it.

They can take what they please. They can take the blame. Everything, everything is free. Have it on me.
~ Help Me Please - Hard Fi


There are gonna be changes ahead and I have faith that we'll work things out, like we always have.

I don't think it did.

No comments: