Thursday, June 21, 2007

Layered

After you've known me long enough, you'll realise that I am quite a boring person.

I don't follow any particular football league. I have never owned a single football jersey.

I have interests that come on and off. I was into wines but I have to cut down my alcohol intake because I am hypertensive.

Currently I am into denim and within the last 6 months, I have gotten myself a pair of A.P.C. New Standards, a pair of Nudies Dry Black Slim Jim and a pair of Nudies Dry Selvage. I like dry jeans cause they have a nice sheen. I am hoping to get my first pair of Japanese selvage....I don't like Cheap Mondays.

I have more than a dozen Threadless t-shirts. And I most probably will get more.

This past 6 months I have been collecting classic shoes sports brands. I got a A.P.C. X Nike Court Tradition then it was a Onitsuka Tiger Snow White Mexico 66. After that was a pair of Adidas Gazelle Original Classic. I then got a Puma V-Star and most recently it was the New Balance 320 mod Classic. Aunt Bubbly thinks the New Balance has an "eeeewwwww color" and I agree.

I think I have 1/3 life crisis. Mid-life crisis is when adult males start buying sport cars. 1/3-life crisis is when males start to buy collectible toys, random pieces of designer furniture, contemporary art and more jeans/t-shirts/sneakers than they really need.

I like taking photographs and really want to be better at it. Fast lens with excellent bokeh excites me.

And if you've been following this blog long enough, you should realise that music and lyrics play a big part in my life. And music+lyrics is perhaps the sole constant in my conscious life.

So taking myself apart, I don't think there are facets of myself that can interest anybody much.

I still don't have a witty reply to girls who say that all nice guys are either taken or gay.

No comments: