Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Slogan T-shirts

I think guys who look like pigs shouldn't wear slogan Ts that say

I SCORED LAST NIGHT


There is no conviction. People might think you were actually playing in your office football league last night.

I think gals who look like stick insects shouldn't wear Ts that say

ELITE MODEL

Thank goodness it's a thing of the past. But these days I see alot of Ts that say

GORGEOUS

or

If you're rich, I'm available


But if you're dyslexic, just like our beloved Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, this is the slogan T I fully recommend:


I think it is totally befitting of a Singaporean dyslexic. (I must say that the idea is totally original cause I just did a Google search for DIYSEXLA and found ZERO results.)

2 comments:

Mykel said...

Looks remotely auto-erotic.

You know: DIY - Sex - La!

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

ok, i know i am stating the obvious here.....DIY Sex La is an anagram for dyselxia as well.

Nice!