Saturday, January 20, 2007

Timbre - Timmy

Last night's dinner was at Timbre and I think I've got to start eating less. Way less. After two beers and about 1/3 of a pizza, I ordered a crayfish marinara pasta.

That was followed with another 3 beers.

And a very sleepy me.

There was so much beer we gave away a jug to the "new" people who moved next to our table as well as a friend of yve.

The band was tight (even with a drumming sessionist) and played alot of familiar and radio-friendly tunes. Stereophonics - Dakota, Damien Rice - Volcano, Radiohead - High and Dry, Fake Plastic Trees, Muse - Time Is Running Out, Coldplay - Yellow, Fix You, Mack Rice - Mustang Sally....

The best thing though, has got to be the bill. Mong signed for it with my card.

Yes.

Mong signed. My card.

Hahaha....when will people start noticing? Actually, it's probably not safe to use an un-signed card. Because if I were to lose my wallet now, that's asking for trouble. But then again, seeing how retailers generally do not scrutinise or even check the signatures, who cares really?

No comments: