Sunday, January 14, 2007

These retailers had no idea....at all!

Look closely at the retailers below:

As my AMEX card had split, I thought I'd better get myself a new card. So it was delivered to me just before I left for Hong Kong. That'll be about 21 Dec 2006 or so.

Luxottica Retail (some place I bought sunglasses from), Apple Store in Ginza, Tokyo, Magasin General A.P.C in Daikanyama, souvenir shop at Narita Airport Terminal 1, Baize|China One at Clark Quay, The Cannery Singapore and not reflected here, N.Y.D.C at Wheelock all had cashiers who had do not question enough.

Very worrying. Cause the bill at Apple was above 1 thousand SGD. Total bill should be well over 2 thousand.

What's so worrying?

Well, I have not signed on the back of my credit card. So how could they have verified that I did not pick my card up from some place else and made payments through this card. Can't forge the signature cause there isn't any to forge.

No comments: