Sunday, January 07, 2007

Atelier de Production et Creation

So I bought my selvage jeans. From apc in Daikanyama, Tokyo. Or should it be Naka Meguro? Anyway...

I think I've gotten enough clothes for the next half year or so...with the pre/post christmas and new year sales here and on my oversea trips, my bank account is screaming at me.

There's also the Threadless Ts that just came in when I returned from Tokyo..

In case you're wondering, yes, if you buy the female apc jeans, the model comes with it.

And while I was in the shop, I caught sight of these beauties. APC collaborating with Nike to produce this classic tennis shoes. Dark grey suede details on leather. And the APC logo on the tongue...

I checked the french website. The shoes are going for 110Euro, same price as the jeans. But I got the two together for much less. More like 165Euro for the two.

No comments: