Saturday, January 20, 2007

Teeth - falling out of; as in a dream

Jados was saying she dreamt about having teeth fall out from her mouth. I was saying that it was an important symbol in dreams. Just that having studied boring Economics in uni, I don't remember what it symbolises.

The other day at the bookshop I chanced upon this book The Dream Bible by Brenda Mallon.

It says of dreams of teeth falling out: Symbolise loss, breaking attachment, moving out or away, take a new direction, separate from partner.

More on teeth falling out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can finally read ur blog! must be the IP here

anyways, i dreamt of losing teeth at least a few times in recent months. once it really just all fell out, another was me flossing them out one by one (ewwww)

i guess in my current state, the symbolism of the dreams do kinda fit in...

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

I haven't been remembering my dreams...

used to dream about being chased. and having things growing bigger and bigger...

to floss out teeth...that's like something out from the movie Saw...