Monday, January 29, 2007

Photos that shouldn't see the light of day

Memories are great stuff....

that's me leaving for UK. yf, fullscreamriot and vulnerable toes sending me off.
yf is still an arsenal fan and just got married (see comments - yf was, is and probably will continue to be a Man U *argh* supporter). fullscreamriot does visuals on sirens nights - this is him in his thinnest. vulnerable toes still wears polo t-shirts and gave me a couple. i still have that BUM Equipment top.

the "horse-racing" calendar was sent over by request. i needed to know where the races were held, penang, perak, selangor, ipoh or singapore. i was the only wanna-beng in York.

please ignore the bottles of wine, orange juice, soda, bombat sapphire, archers, absolut, coke...

my 21st! wowee zowee. i wasn't a fan of aaron kwok if you must know.


this was gatecrasher 2002. in my memory by dj tiesto. gave such trance hits like flight 643...this was the morning after....no....zoukout is nowhere near this. not even the one held at marina. but zoukout has got its own appeal. there aren't any empty plots of land in singapore.
this is me, with the main tent behind me. dressed up like para-military. camou pants, fleece pullover and inside was a vietnam t-shirt. you know, the red t-shirt with the bright yellow star in the middle. inside the Be Yourself tent was the first time I heard Danny Tenaglia. Whoop!

with another month to go in UK, I decided to go travelling around my favourite parts of England. This is me at the Grosmont train station just before going on the North York Moors railway.


Where have they gone?

P.S. following comments from mp147 and jados....perhaps pics of them, back in the days, should be posted online....*evil laughter trails off...(fade to black)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... the memories...

just make sure you come back again before i leave !!

:-)

Anonymous said...

i dun think yf was ever an arsenal fan, if i rem correctly, he just likes the jersey!

i am grateful u did not post any embarassing pictures from jc (pls dun get ideas now....)

vulnerable toes said...

more more more more pics!!!