Thursday, January 12, 2006

little things can make you smile

I've been investigating.

Making connections.

From seemingly random information.

Like when I was at the ST Aeromedical centre. When I was told I had to return for some eye pressure tests. And during that first check, I had to take the urine test three times before they cleared me. And they were asking if I knew I had ECG abnormalities. And they did not highlight that to have a blood pressure reading of 120/80 and 130/90 is not exactly healthy.

In July, I visited my doctor whom I've not seen for 15 years. And again recently.

And at the bottom of my left foot, I've been having some persistent foot sores that refuses to recover.

All these seems to be pointing to a very poor state of health apparently. Maybe it is time to get a proper and thorough health screening.....

No comments: