Saturday, January 28, 2006

Please make it Panther friendly

Google has finally release the official Mac version of the mind numbing spirit crushing Google Earth wundergadget.

But it doesn't work on my Mac cause it's still on Panther (10.3.x). Can they please come up with a version that can serve more Mac users?

But then again, knowing what a fantastic marketing machine Apple is, Google and Apple are probably in cahoots to get as many people to switch to the newer Tiger OS. Looking at how the entire iPod family of mp3 players have segmented the market, even downline to the accessories (the radio enabled remote is only for iPod video and iPod nano.) Bullshit. I thinking of switching to the dark side Creative Zen Vision:M

Please give me my Google Earth. Or do I really have to change to Tiger and should I do that, probably buy iLife '06 too huh? Wanker! Blood suckers!

Grrr....

No comments: