Sunday, January 01, 2006

Merry X'mas to me!

I finally got myself my 2005 Christmas present!

Wow Wee! Lucky me!

I now have proper wine glasses to drink from. Was caught between the more expensive Riedel glasses which was also on offer but not as "value for money" as the Schott Zwiesel Bordeaux. I went with the Bordeaux although my favourite wine is still the Riesling but it's mainly because the Bordeaux was thought to be more "versatile". And that I have got a few bottles of Bordeaux following the buys from DFS after overseas trips.

Anyways, the VIÑA series, made of Tritan crystal glass, a material pioneered by the german glass makers. Supposedly strong enough for dishwashers la di da...lots of propaganda....

So I've got 6 proper glasses. Now to find drinking friends....Oh, and I have a bottle of Ernest adn Julio Gallo 2004 White Zinfandel. =)


In other news....Marilyn Manson NEVER removed two of his lower ribs just so that he can blow himself....

If I could do that, I wouldn't be in the music business. Hell, I wouldn't even leave the house.

No comments: