Monday, January 02, 2006

First Pleasant Surprise in 2006

I was clearing some of my emails on New Year's Day. And found a York friend's email. Last I heard from him, he was doing his Masters at Simon Fraser in Canada. So before I deleted the email, I decided to send out a New Year greeting. Wasn't really sure if it'll get to him.

Apparently it did.

So Mahesh Poudyal is back in York starting his Ph.D. That means that he's been away from Nepal for about 6 years.

Really happy to know about that.

But at the same time, while looking at the pictures he took in York, made me think of the carefree days in York...

It's tempting to head back. Maybe I should really plan a trip.....Veronique Barbalet is there as well....hmm.....










Further proof that there are martians in York

1 comment:

mp524 said...

York welcomes Singaporeans as well, not just Nepalese & Martians ;-)