Saturday, January 28, 2006

Nokia L'Amour Collection

There is a new Nokia ad which features the L'Amour Collection. The brush strokes made on the wall explodes into an amber infused floral artwork that reminds me of the cover art for The Observatory Blank Walls album by Dawn Andy Yang.



And the music really resonates with the weaving floral patterns and whimsical ribbons. The voice is unmistakeably that of Imogen Heap of Frou Frou. Just don't know what track cause I can't find it on commercialbreaksandbeats.co.uk. It could be a pre-Frou Frou track that Imogen Heap did when she was solo.

Click here to go Nokia L'Amour Collection site

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello im trying 2 find the song used in the nokia add, i was wondering if you had any luck findthing the name of the track,?

thanks
could u email 2
wtpsinus@hotmail.com if you have it, many thanks, from london uk,,

Anonymous said...

Reminds me a lot of the work by a good friend of mine, Emma Williams.

http://www.thehalcyonhours.com/10oclock.html

This was produced a couple of years ago for the Flash Forward festival. If you know where I could get a copy of the ad could you post it as I would love for her to be able to see the ad herself.

Anonymous said...

Hi

Just wondered if you'd found out the name of the Nokia L'amour track. it's been buggin me for days. I think you may be right about Imogen Heap - it's certainly her style. If I find out the details I'll let you know.

Cheers

bonnevil

Anonymous said...

do u know d song in that advertisement?

Anonymous said...

Hi

Just found your blog. Well, I have a question, until now you still don't know the music (I mean track in Nokia L'Amour)? If you know, please tell me.

Thanks!
wumf.com@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

the song is by these people called Aramais.

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

To all who have been asking....I think it's been pretty much decided that it's a track called Aramais (World Of Flowers) by Dj Sayem.

It's all over the net by now I suppose.