Thursday, January 05, 2006

Juncture

I think after 26 going on 27 years on Earth, my journey has reached yet another junction.

Like when in primary 6, choosing secondary school (oh, whenever st andrew's rugby team wins a game the school get's half day off? cool, I'll choose that. made it to victoria instead though)

Like at the end of sec 2 when choosing course (wow, everyone in the pat 5 years in design and technology got distinction, yeah i'll choose that. damn, only 4 candidates in my school, so we each represented 25%)

Like at the end of sec 4 when deciding to go jc (which one?) or poly (which one?) and so in the end, followed everyone with the safe(?) choice. continued my education in victoria.

then enlisted. with saf paying for my studies, should i just S.a.f. (serve and fuck off) or sign on?

So now i'm a regular serving out the last 2 years 7 months or so bond.

Now with that amount of time left, I should decide if I do want to continue....

......a tricky time never stops.....

3 comments:

sereneannabelle said...

don't lose faith.

victorians have a future.

sÞ¡ηηєє said...

life is all about choices.

be it was it right or not, it'll create priceless experiences and wisdom for you.

take heart ;)

Radikaz said...

you better off working in private sector than signing a new army contract.

To be honest, u will find yourself less driven to be a better person.

The army also changing to a much meritocacy human infrastructure, why not fight the ground where u can find even ground?

G'luck