Saturday, January 19, 2008

Random Phases

I was in a Death Cab phase in December.


But January was a weird month. I was trying to listen to Broken Social Scene, The Bird & The Bee and Sondre Lerche because I bought tickets for their performances at the upcoming Mosaic.

Those quickly bore me.

Then I started listening to Muse and Smashing Pumpkins. Mellon Collie still sounds fantastic.

And now it's Editors, Grand Avenue, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Franz Ferdinand, Athlete, Interpol, Bravery, Killers ....

I will put a picture of Lulu here.


Random. But it livens up things doesn't it?

Let's try another....

Wow~! We're ready for champagne all of a sudden.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait til you see Lerche in concert. He will blow you away!

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

I saw a couple of vids on youtube, I hope you're right!! Looking forward to it in Mar!