Sunday, January 27, 2008

intrinsic

Sometimes I do wonder what kind of person I am. And how I am perceived. Don't you?

Does the opinion of others matter? Or am I better off not knowing?


Am I a bad person because of the misdeeds of my past? Or am I evil because of the good intentions that appear throughout my day but not translated into actions. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

So which is worse? Having never even considered or to have intended but to decide on inaction? The devil will find work for idle hands (or if you prefer; idle hands are the devil's workshop). An idle mind will soon be occupied by the devil as his playground.


Maybe I'm just ordinary like what ordinariness is meant to be. Having an ability to question but never enjoying the privilege of being answered to.


So when did life start getting complicated? When you start asking questions or when you stop getting answers?


To be awake at freaking 5plus in the morning and asking seemingly frivolous questions, that's troubling.

OK...I will put a cute/funny picture at the end of this entry cause it makes it a whole lot less emo/disturbed/gay/fuck/whatever.


Unknown girl at Singapore zoo - taken in 2005


It's not helping now is it?



~The night has come to hold us young

No comments: