Sunday, January 06, 2008

Music is not free....

Music can be an expensive interest. I just spend more than $200 dollars worth of CDs and concert tickets. Broken Social Scene, Sondre Lerche, The Bird And The Bee...

The powers that be re-released the debut album of Broken Social Scene - feel good lost. Eye Magazine, based in Toronto, says:
Feel Good Lost conveys the cocoon-like bliss of two boys staying up all night during a sleepover, in their corner of the world, bonding over the joy of making music.

Weird. I don't think I want to go there....

And serene with kewei, as Little Black Book, will be performing under the banner of Living La Vida Local come 26 Jan. I just realise that Kewei is singing at Oosh (dempsey) too. Which is where superfuturist (soepom) aka Joanna Dong sings sometime. If she sings as well as she dresses, it'll be wicked cool. Must check out soon. I am still impressed by her quote, surfeit of expression; paucity of meaning, and hence soepom.


No comments: