Saturday, December 17, 2005

Tough meeting people

Was at V dad's birthday dinner with the extended family. It's not totally easy but being the unsociable self, I hope I didn't do badly. And yah, think I'm kinda expecting the tease but when it came, I just hope that the ground will swallow me whole.

After dinner, V and I proceeded to MOS. This being opening night and all....along the way, we met minor celebs (Eileen and Wendy). She is afterall the reigning undisputed queen of asian blogs. come to think of it, looking at the figures alone, she could have been the queen of all blogs. She'd be Number 1. Just like our airport, seaport, workforce, etc etc....

Anyway, I thought she might have wanted to check out MOS but gave up cause of the queue.

The queue was snaking along the block down and back again. And near the club's exit, there was another gang trying to get in. All thanks to mong's resourceful, well-connected and PR cousin, I am now Lawrence Lee and I own certain media that allows advertising. Long story. Don't ask. Haha.....Pixel-P and gang arrived later. They had passes and entered without hassle. Had we waited, it would have been the same for us I'd like to think. Passes are wonderful things. Even more so when they are free.

Inside, Mong and her cousin was already in there. So was Jasclyn and another of her friend (I asked V if that was Jasclyn's sister). Shortwhile later, Pixel-P, jade, adeline, chloe, kennedy, ben and marc joined us.

I saw navy friends there, david lim and noel. Also my secondary classmate who was temping for an authorised apple reseller for a while 2 years back and gave me a good discount for the ipod.

I'll talk about it later. Now for a shower and sleep.....

No comments: