Sunday, December 04, 2005

Goblet of Fire.....finally

Caught the movie with V today. Finally.

I don't know why anyone would think that it's not entertaining. Sure, the movie version might have shortened the Quidditch World Cup to just about a couple of minutes but seriously, I might have complained if I were made to sit for another 30 minutes for the details.

The meat was packed in places that were deemed more necessary. Which meant the Tri-Wizard Cup proceedings.

Fleur Delacour played by Clemence Poesy was fantastic. Bears a slight resemblance to Claire Danes doesn't she?

I wonder when will I watch the next movie?

The Promise is coming soon. Chen Kaige's foray into martial arts genre. Not his first. He had another in 1999.



The movie posters were put up in MRT stations all over the island since mid of October. However, I think it is weird that no one has yet to put out that the movie poster that features the image above has this cryptic tagline:


5000 years ago in the future, the legend begins

or something to that effect. 5000 years ago in the future?

Am I the only one here who is confuse? Or are they trying to say that the legend began 4999 years ago? I thought it might also be a direct translation from Mandarin?

No comments: