Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sunday is ending

Another couple of minutes and the weekend will finally be over.

I gotta weird feeling I really need to take stock of my life.

I'm 26 going on 27. I no longer feel the "quarter-life" crisis as much as a year ago. Is it cause I am getting mellow or is it just jaded?

I still can drive a car. Maybe I should just stick to learning to drive an auto. Should I even get a car? Should I even need a license?

Should I continue to stay in this organisation after my bond is finished?
Or should I start preparing for a transit?
What can I do after 6 years in the navy?
Am I going to make it as a __________________ (fill in the blank with appropriate occupation)?
Is there life after being somebody and having nothing come close?

Why isn't my bank account growing like it is suppose to be? Why can't I have the discipline to keep money away from the multiplier effect of the economy?

Why can't I decide should I stay at home and continue to live with my parents or should I just pack my bags and rent a place on my own. What should I pack? How many rooms should it have. Where should it be?

At the end of the year, on 31st December, I am going to ask myself again, with minutes to spare until 2006 arrives, all these questions. How many will be answered by then?


Will I still remember?

No comments: