Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Another ass

Dear Pang,

I am sorry for the embarrassment this mail may cause you,
as we have not met
before. I am Rasheed Idowu, a solicitor at law, I am the
personal attorney
to Engineer Frank Pang, a national of your country, who
used to work with Shell Development Company in Nigeria,
hereinafter referred to as my client.
On the 21st of April 1999, my client, his wife and their
children were involved in a car accident along Kano -
Sokoto express Road while arriving from Easter Holiday to
Warri Delta State. All occupants of the vehicle
unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several
enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my client's
extended relatives but this
has proved unsuccessful.

I came across your name and contact, while I was searching for Frank's
relations. Since my search was unsuccessful, I decided to contact you
for
this project. I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money
and
properties left behind by my client before they get confiscated or
declared
unserviceable by the Finance House where these funds were deposited.
Particularly, the finance house where the deceased deposited as family
treasure, a consignment valued USD12 Million, last year issued me a 12
months notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the fund consignment
confiscated, and this ultimatum expires by next month.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over two
years
now, I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin of the
deceased
since you have the same last name so that the proceed of this deposit
valued
at USD12 Million can be released to you and then you and I can share
the
money, 60% for me 30% for you, and the remaining 10% will be for
expenses
and tax. He made the money in one of the Oil deals he had with our Oil
Minister. I also have all necessary legal documents that can be used to
back
up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to
enable us see this business through. I guarantee that this will be
executed
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of
the
law.

Get in touch with me through my email address or the alternative email
address: rkidowu2005@yahoo.co.in so we can proceed.

Sincerely yours,
Rasheed Idowu.


It just occurred to me that there are several dead millionaires in Singapore with the surname Pang

No comments: