Thursday, October 13, 2005

iPod - it hasn't got a cool name like neh neh

Ok.

Prior to my entry on my wish for a new iPod, I really didn't know anything about Steve Jobs having a special announcement. The Apple Special Event held at San Jose unveiled things like the new iMac G5, new iTunes 7 and ohmygod the new iPod. It wasn't named the iPod Neh Neh like I thought it might. What this means is that all future iPod will have the capability to play videos. And it's $728. It is so affordable for a nice present to reward yourself this Christmas. And Christmas might be early this year. Like October early, November early. What kind of marketing plan is this? My take is that Apple has tested the market so thoroughly that they know we (slaves to consumerism) take about 2 months to get to the "tipping point" (refer to Morton Grodzins popularised by Malcom Gladwell) before all hell breaks loose in the weekend leading to X'mas. Remember the mad rush for iPod Photo?

Ready?

Get set.

Drool!

ipodnew

Well well, I guess my version (people are complaining on my flickr comment page about how lousy and botched my iPod rendition is. I should've corrected the guy's spelling. Bodge??) is closer to the actual yeah?


Tadah! My vision compared to Steve and Jonathan's.....




it's closer compared to Mobile Magazine's:

ipodmovie

To all those who have gotten their iPod Nano, there's really no need to compare cause apple was out to capture every single market anyway and Nano is really about portability and size. But I have one thing to say - Nyeh Nyeh Nee Boo Boo.


hahahahahaha.....(laughter trails off)

No comments: