Thursday, October 13, 2005

Do no harm

Jack, the doctor in Lost said something that once again says alot about men and letting go. As well as how many men think they will have this one romance that will leave all the bad things in the past.

I didn't write any vows. I've been trying to for a month, but I couldn't. So I started to wonder why that was. And as time went on it only got worse - because I'm, because I'm not good at letting go. Or maybe I'm afraid of what'll happen if I fail. But I know one thing. I would've never been able to write anything as beautiful as what you just said. And last night, Sarah, when you were talking about the accident - you got it all wrong. I didn't fix you. You fixed me. I love you, Sarah, and I always will.


Until the past starts catching up.

No comments: