Wednesday, October 05, 2005

iTrip

I just got myself a Griffin iTalk voice recorder for iPod

I figured this should be really useful when I'm on course as then I can record down everything the lecturer says. As well as record down the voice procedures which are integral to the course.

I got some more gifts today.

This "book" by Pulitzer Prize-winning catoonist - Jim Borgman.
It's like a moodometer that you can place on your table like a table top standing calendar that reflects on you mood. Can share you happiness and when necessary, show 'em you mean business.

It was given as a memento from my junior who was attached to the ship for a couple of months to gain some sea legs. He probably doesn't need it. He was UK trained and got a pair of golden binoculars because he was so damn good.

He is a Presbyterian.

And he gave me a copy of the Bible as well.

Well, well, well..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have the same book too! got it as a birthday present last yr but i dunno there the hell i left it!
i'm assuming u dun have a desk, so where are u gonna leave it?

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

It's sitting on a desk at home....you're right, the desk isn't mine.