Saturday, February 02, 2008

To: Anonymous

Re: Comments left on littlefish.blogspot.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

I received 2 comments that required my moderation this morning. Both of which was left anonymously hence I am unable to ascertain your gender. Actually, had you left your name, I would be none the wiser. As you have so elegantly put it, "www world" is indeed "evil".

I have published the second of your 2 comments (accepting, naively so) and acceded to your request of not publishing the first. Yes, I do recognise the gravity of the situation. Indeed, your first comment MUST never be published.

It is true I moderate all my comments. And in the end, most, if not all, get published. I respond to comments as well. So not to worry, had you commented on a blog entry that I published 4 years ago, I will still notice.

I am in a generous mood hence I am acceding to all your requests (if you can remember all of them). I will let your anonymity continue in the "evil www world".

And MOST importantly, I will NOT laugh at your email address. (ya. right. seriously.)




Yours Sincerely,
Littlefish
><>

No comments: