Sunday, February 10, 2008

A song a day 69

₮hat's the end - and that's the start of it
hat's the whole - and that's the part of it
hat's the hide - and that's the heart of it
hat's the long - and that's the short of it
hat's the best - and that's the test in it
hat's the doubt - doubt the trust in it
hat's the sight - and that's the sound of it
hat's the gift - and that's the trick in it

¥ou're the truth not I you're the truth not I you're the truth not I you're the truth not I you're the truth not I you're the truth not I you're the truth not I you're the truth not I you're the truth not I you're the truth not I you're the truth not I you're the truth not I you're the truth not I you're the truth not I you're the truth not I you're the truth not I you're the truth not I you're the truth not I you're the truth not I

¥ou're the truth not I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shitot! this is so familiar!

Yeah Yeah Yeahs???

Weirdly, the lyrics is kindna summing up my last 3 days... so exciting.

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

the repetitiveness seems to suggest Yeah Yeah Yeahs (Maps, for example).

But it's actually an old track by the Placebos.

I've decided to put the list online. It's a web document.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pDhZjtMDZf9RaRekAsSVyTg