Sunday, May 21, 2006

Clearing my backpost (Devil Beside You and Twins Separated at birth)

Ok, I am watching (trying to) this taiwanese serial with Rainie Yang and Mike He.

I know.

Those who know me, will never guess I'd be interested in a serial like this.


But guess what. Guess again.

Anyway. I just want to highlight a couple of really weird observations.

This is Steven Lim - Singapore's street eyebrow plucker, minor un-celebrity.









This is Kingone - Mr Wimpy in the serial. He plays the character Yuan Yi aka Wimpy.









V told me if I actually post this, I should expect death threats. Not from Steven or his fans of course. But let's be honest here. They DO look similar right?

Please send your hate mail and death threats to youdunagree-likeicare@gmail.com

And also what about Chad Smith (drummer from RHCP) and Will Ferrell.
I think they are also separated at birth.




So who do you think this is?

3 comments:

Princess Poofie said...

hahahahahha

Radikaz said...

usually i do not know what to speak of Steven when i see him does funny acts in Tv or any forms of media.

However, i admire his raw courage to be outrageously outgoing.

:)

That's is courage also.. :D

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

had a discussion with friend about steven lim and courage.

not quite sure if it was courage. I mean, I wouldn't do the kind of things he did. But was it courage on his part?