Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Horrorscope! 4.0

My reading for the day:

Are you romantically attracted to someone whom you know through your work, dear Pisces? If so, this is not a good time to pursue it. Right now you just might be wearing your heart on your sleeve a little too obviously. This could be unsettling for your friend, and might therefore sabotage the very results you're hoping for. Be patient and let the relationship develop as it may. Your feelings could well be mutual!


Considering where I work, this little divination is very, very scary..... so no, I am not "romantically attracted" to anyone I know through work.



2 comments:

Tan Kok Seng said...

Aren't there women in the armed forces too? :-)

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

yes there are. but not on my boat though. quite glad as i can be forgetful with the toilet door.