Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Happiness is.....

She's not a girl who misses much

The title of The Beatles' Happiness Is A Warm Gun was supposedly inspired by a gun magazine. When I first heard of such a song, I was mildly excited by the title. Surely any idiot will know that a warm gun would imply that it had just been used.

I need a fix cause I'm going down

I don't have the original by The Beatles but have heard it once or twice. U2 and Tori Amos covered this song but they are very different from the original. Those two versions I have.

I know nobody can do me no harm

This is not about the song. But rather, it's about Wooster Collective. I have been following this site ever since fullscreamriot introduced me to it. Talking about fullscreamriot, it's Sirens this weekend. Anyway, saw this street art featured on Wooster today and it was sent in from Barcelona. Loved that city. So much that I went twice.

Happiness is just around the corner..........too bad the world is round!

No comments: