Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Northern Lad is Putting The Damage On

I just created a Tori Amos Playlist for my Pommes (iPod nano lah..). Will share it one day....there are currently 71 songs from her major release albums dating back to 1990 when Little Earthquake was released to the recent American Doll Posse. Nope, I have never heard of anything when she was with Y Kant Tori Read.

While I was making the playlist I noticed these three tracks which I never cared much of.

Northern Lad

He don't show much these days
It's gets so fucking cold
I loved his secret places
But I can't go anymore
"You change like sugar cane"
Says my northern lad
I guess you go too far
When pianos try to be guitars

Putting The Damage On

I'm trying not to move
It's just your ghost
Passing through
I said
I'm trying not to move

Putting The Damage On

How could I resist
You are desire
When it all is said
Said and done
Who can love you
And still be standing

You have come to discover
What you want
What I want is not to want
What isn't mine


this post
made me re-listen her.



No comments: